CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

...hey3!!! h0lla!!..



..hye guys!! h0nestly, been fancy 0n creating a bl0g f0r quite a while..
..but!!!!..but what???
..the time is always running away from me..leaving me in misery and depressi0n..
...0kay!!! d0ne babbling ar0und!!!....


yeahh!!!! 
..0h my!! wh0're them?? wh0 r th0se pretty guys???..0mm0oo!!!
well, they're my apples 0f my eyes!!! ahakz~
well, i'm sure m0st 0f y0u knew them~
after all, they are Asian best star!!! Dong Bang Shin Ki !!! Tong Vfang Xien Qi!!! Toh0shinki!!!
urmm..what else??..huhu~ 
there's my bel0ved hubby Kim Jaej0ong@Her0 Jaej0ong!!!


..here you g0!!! haha..it's him..my g0rge0us b0y!! 
..he charms in many ways..his unique husky v0ice, his d0rkiest habits..and s0rts..
he is als0 the mum 0f the band..0h my!! emeni!!! huhu~
..last but n0t least, i really luv him!! been l0oking f0rward 0n meeting him 2-in-2!!! hahaa..
j0king~
..well, i'll b telling m0re 0n him later..later k??..ch0w!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment