CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

HAHAHA!!! MomMy!!!

wahh...it's been a long long while since i have a date wif my dear Hot Choclaties^^soo sorry..so one nice shot for ya..enjoyy^^




My Dear Parents!



...:::well, i got strong reasons for being rebellious..you don't trust me?? hee~~


  • Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boynamed Aladdin [woot wooot??^^}
  • Snow White lived alone with 7 men...{dangerr!!!^_^]
  • Pinocchio was a liar...[nah. this is soo not me^^]
  • Robin Hood was a thief...[but i'm noott!!!]
  • Tarzan walked around without clothes on...[omoo^^shutting my eyes~~]
  • A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him...[MUM: YOU DARE??!!! ME: ..ERRR...^_^]
  • Cinderella lied and sneaked out at night to attend a party...[wanna confess or not?? hee~]


You can't blame
 us.We were taught to rebel since our very young age!!! heee~~



credit to my dearest Fasha Adila Fazleen^^thanks for these words..^^hee~~


Last but not least....




hehe..random^^i'll try my hardest to drop in more often k?? stay tuned^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment